Please read the below instructions carefully before proceeding to Online Orders.
SBP Online Ordering
The new School Breakfast Program online ordering system is now in effect for all metropolitan schools that directly access Foodbank's Perth branch.
Not sure how to use the Online Ordering system? Download the Step-by-Step Web Ordering User Guide
- Orders must be lodged the day before intended collection at the latest.
Foodbank Opening (Collection) Hours
During school term
- Monday to Wednesday 9am to 3pm
- Thursday 7.30am to 3pm
- Friday 9am to 3pm
During school holidays
- Monday to Friday 9am to 3pm
School Representatives (Cardholders) please note:
- fully enclosed shoes must be worn on Foodbank premises. Any person wearing open shoes will be denied entry.
- please sign in and hand in your Access card upon arrival, before commencing shopping
- prior to departure, remember to attend the Agency counter to sign order paperwork, retrieve your access card and sign out.
- Please note web ordering will not be available from 10pm till midnight (Eastern Standard/Daylight Time) on the first Wednesday of every month. Please do not log on to the web ordering site during this time. Thank you.